Parmish Verma Hairstyle, Beard, Pics (HD), Clothes Brand, Shoes,Parmish Verma is a famous Punjabi Video director, famed actor and since last year emerged out as a talented singer. It took backbreaking work for many many years but at last, he got success and popularity esp among youths.
The star performer not only famous for his creativity in his work but also well known for his hairstyle and his beard look which has made him a youth icon for all the right reasons, as girls are crazy for him and boys have loved to copy his hairstyle and beard look, craving for a personality like him. Young people are also curious about the clothes he wore, his shirts, suits esp shoes.
Here we are sharing Parmish Verma Hairstyle (HD) photos, his hairstyle name, his beard style pics (HD), Parmish clothes brands, shoe brand and pics, his kurta pajama pics.
Parmish Verma Hairstyle
There is no doubt Parmish Verma hairstyle is attractive and suits best on him. This charismatic hairstyle is called as Pompadour.
Pompadour hairstyle is named after Madame de Pompadour (France) a mistress of King Louis XV. Since 1700, the style has been changed many times, again famous in the 20th century and followed by 21 c. Although started by a woman but later adopted by men by just following the main concept and applied according to the men style. In Pompadour, the hair swept over the forehead and sometimes unswept on sides and worn high over the forehead.
Parmish's basic style is pompadour and some small changes gave it a different name and we shared
all the styles down below:
Modern Pompadour Undercut Fade
Modern Pompadour High Skin Fade
Semi Man Bun
Here are the pics of his hairstyle from the back side
Parmish Verma (HD) Hairstyle Wallpaper: The wallpaper is of (1920 x 1080) size. You can download the wallpaper with the link below:
Click here to download
Here is the video of Modern Pompadour Undercut Fade, its one of the Parmish Verma Hairstyle video. You now have the idea how to have a haircut like him.
Parmish Verma Hairstyle Tutorial
To begin with Parmish Verma hairstyle:
- Uniformly wet the hair
- Starting from either right or left side of the hair, create horizontal parting from temple to crown.
- Begining from the front hairline, create a baseline with clipper over comb beginning at the temple ending at the center back.
- Set the clipper setting at zero from hairline to just below the baseline.
- At the no.1 clipper guard to blend from the scalp exposure to the baseline.
- Continue this blend working around to the center back
- Repeat the same procedure to the other side of the head.
- Inver the clipper edger again cut the hair for a fine raiser fade, continue this process around the head.
- Apply grooming spray blow dry with a vent brush to create volume, completely set the hair upwards.
- Once the hair is dry use blending shear over comb to remove the excess weight of the hair fro all side.
- Apply hair cream from scalp to end, comb and shape the hair to backward.
Modern Pompadour Undercut Fade:
Parmish Verma Beard Style:
Parmish Verma Beard PicsParmish Verma (HD) Beard Look Wallpaper:
Click here to download
Here is the video of Parmish Verma Beard Style:
If you want to grow and style the beard like Parmish. Wait until you achieve long stubbles with your beard. Shape it slowly using a fine pair of scissors, brush or comb and a quality shaver and trimmer. Remove the hair from your neck and make a fine flat line closer to your chin or near the neck. Create an 'I' on your cheeks and a curve around your ear to achieve a stylish beard like him.
Parmish Verma Dressing Style
Parmish Verma is considered as one of the best trendsetters in Punjabi music Industry. Whether it his suit, his shirts, his shoes or his T-Shirts. The muscular Video director, actor carry anything confidently.
Even though parmish wore many brands but mainly he has his two favorite brands, these are
Both these International brands offer everything a man needs, starting from Wallet, Belt, Suits, Shirts, Pants, Shoes, Bags, etc.
Parmish LV Bag
Parmish Verma Shoes
Mainly he wore LV and Gucci brand Shoes. Here are some pics of his shoes.
Parmish Verma In Kurta Pajama
(Source: Facebook official)